INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DIVISION, OFFICER (Full-time position)
The role will encompass two main types of activities: support for ongoing international projects, and identification and bidding for new business opportunities.
Project administrative support
- Coordination with/between the team members, outsourced experts/companies, HQ accounting staff and local office staff
- Support for management of project budgets, including budget sheet and expense report checks, corrections, payment / income forecasts, invoice processing, taxation research/explanation
- Meeting regular budget/project monitoring deadlines, and carrying out checks
- Drafting of contract documents and coordination with subcontractors about contractual matters
- (Possible depending on performance) Occasional trips to support the set up and implementation of projects
- Responding to quality control audits
- Ad hoc administrative tasks, including document proofreading and formatting
- Identification of business opportunities for the company
- Preparation, editing, and overseeing production of proposals and pre-proposal documents for overseas development assistance projects
- Searching for possible experts/partner firms for new projects
- Meeting with partner firms and possible trips to support contract negotiations for new projects
At least 2 years administrative work experience is required, and experience or proven interest in international development, and familiarity with basic accounting is an advantage.
Excellent English and business level Japanese language skills are required.
Send detailed CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please write “INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DIVISION, OFFICER” in the Subject line
Successful candidates (only) will be contacted.
Part-time position is also desired.